Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest) Empty
PostSubject: Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest)   Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Oryan was meditating in his apartment when he felt his friend open the door and was with his wife." It been along time my old friend." Oryan eyes opens as he looks at them." And this must be your wife." Oryan get up and smiles." It nice to meet you Smith I heard great deal about you." she smiles." Oh really? That is a great honor." Oryan said as he looks at his friend." Oh um honey go inside for a second to the kitchen." He said. The women looks at Oryan and nods as she leaves. Oryan looks at him." What is it that you want this time my friend you know I wasn't paid that well the last time you came to me." He said as he grabs his lightsaber and sighs." And plus you are with the Jedi knight So that means I have to kill but, Than again I don't kill my own friend. Unless you got a favor to ask of me?" Oryan said as he looks at him." Well you see I came here to talk to you about the ship I brought. I paid a good amount of money on it and I got ripped off by one of the dealer cause as soon as I tryed it out it was broken. And since I am a jedi knight I can't kill for any reason but, you can." His friend said." Listen we been through alot together but, if you saw your face in front of me and telling me your knight than I would have to kill you. But, I suppose I don't mind doing this for you." Oryan said as he get up as he looks at him." How far is it?" Oryan asked as he sighs a bit while scratching his head." It not far from the temple if you still remeber it?" His friend asked as he saw Oryan wasn't there anymore." He always do that." he sighs. Oryan was running towards the flying car to go to the shop as he sighs. The door open as he kicks the door down as he see the guy he looks at him." Came here to get my friends money." he said now clicking a button on the side as the red light saber came out he looks at him." Now are going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" Oryan asked as the man grabs his blaster and fires at him. Oryan delfect the blaster back at him and than spins and cuts his head off. He smiles."That was easy." press the button again and the saber dissapeprs as he put it back in his robe were the saber attached it self to the belt on Oryan as he smile he take the money of his friend and walks away he goes back to the aparment as he watches the temple he sighs." The jedi these days they think they can defeat all the siths." He said as he sighs as the car came by and drops him off and he come back in with the money he throught it towards him." Here your money." he said as he would than see his friend draw his saber as Oryan sighs." Don't do this." Oryan said now he grabs his own and get ready. Oryan watches his friend about to attack him he quickly press the button and stabs him in the stomach and cuts him in half. Oryan notice his wife was only a droid he would than use the force lighting on her as he would than bring him to the temple as he would than sent a transmission the jedis." Next time when you sent some one to kill me. Please make it work I don't have time to play any games with a few ex- Jedi's" Oryan said as he than throws the transmation device ontop of the dead body of his friend and send it to the temple.
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest) Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest)   Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 pm

you can add the gain
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm

Oryan help his friend out ( Take out that scum quest)
Page 1 of 1