Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zufron's training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zufron

Zufron

Male Number of posts : 80
Power : 2150
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Zufron's  training Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Zufron's  training Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1,070
Str : 1,310
Force : 870
Int : 124
Spd : 980
Money : 590
Bp : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Zufron's  training Empty
PostSubject: Zufron's training   Zufron's  training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:06 pm

You see zufron Walking into a clearing with 2 storm troopers,one wields two Blaster Pistol the other one three Double edge Knifes,he smiles at the 2 troopers and Pulls his light saber, out And Rushes them, stopping right in-front of the Knife Trooper And kicking Him 5 feet away then he Jumps back and Does a round house kick to pistol trooper, Laughing And then force lifts A heavy Boulder and Flings it at Knife Trooper who rolls away, and throws two more knifes At me, i Deflect them with my saber then Force lifted Pistol Trooper And Throws Him toward My lightsaber,Zufron says "One down One to go *Laughing" zufron runs at the last remaning storm trooper jumps and Brings his leg down on his head,Cracking the skull and breaking his neck,zufron "*Big sigh* How disappointing Thought his head could with stand that kick o well",Starts to walk away then hes Force pushed Into a Tree Dropping his light saber,Zufron Picks his head up and sees a Jedi knight Coming towards him, , Zufron mutters "Gahh, Bastard Gonna kill him, first gotta find my lisghtsaber" He looks around for it,then the jedi knight Says" Looking For this you Sith Scum" Zufron looks at the jedi and sees his lightsaber In his hands, zufron Says "O well" And rushes the jedi knight Doing a roundhouse kick with a side kick followed by Force push,the jedi knight Drops my light saber and his,then he drops to the ground unconscious , i go over to him, and say " Don"t Ever touch my stuff Jedi Scum"Then picks his and the jedi knight's Saber, Goes over to The Knife Trooper gets a knife,Goes over to the jedi Drag's his body to a tree puts the body on the tree with the jedi knights lightsaber Jabs it and the knife into the Jedi, While Laughing Sadistically,Zufron "Like i Said Dont Touch My Stuff Jedi" then steps back and walks away laughing,

Last edited by Zufron Defruvon on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Male Number of posts : 148
Power : 2850
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green Lightsaber,Blue LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Zufron's  training Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100Zufron's  training Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1469
Str : 1720
Force : 1180
Int : 152
Spd : 1050
Money : 500
Bp : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Zufron's  training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zufron's training   Zufron's  training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:11 pm

ill give you 2x story gain and -2 alligment and 1 more thing jedis dont use force lighting
Back to top Go down

Zufron's training
Page 1 of 1