Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zufron

Zufron

Male Number of posts : 80
Power : 2150
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Training day Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Training day Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1,070
Str : 1,310
Force : 870
Int : 124
Spd : 980
Money : 590
Bp : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Training day Empty
PostSubject: Training day   Training day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Zufron walks through the Underground base the old sith master use to use,Looking for a place to train, He went through The Twin Doors at The end of the Hall way, Looking around the room he says "Well its not any good Training room,But it will work",Taking His cape and Belt off an Puts them beside the Door, Taking his Lightsaber out He starts Spinning And Swinging His lightsaber around, and Using Force lift on a Mini statue and throwing it at a Invisible Enemy Hes fighting,The He Slashes the Air Horizontally And Vertically,after 3 hours Of doing that A Sith going by he Name Caroun Enters the room Watching Zufron Train, then Speaks up right as Zufron Was Picking up a Statue, Caroun Says "Hey,Zufron Wanna Spar with me", Zufron Whips around And Throws The Statue at him, Caroun Jumps to the side Saying "Hey Watch It you prick,", Zufron wipes the sweat From his face and Says "Sorry,But it was your fault for Sneaking up on me, And yea sure Lets Spare",Jumping Up On the stairs Zufron Slashes Downward,Caroun Pulls his saber out in time to Block And Force pushed me Across the room,Jumping up i Ran Across the Room Slashing his Arm off,Caroun Trys To Block The Blow But was To Slow And Yelled out in pain, Falling to the Floor Caroun Picks up his light saber And Charges me with 13 Slashes,

Zufron Jumps Back Wards. and Force Pushed Caroun Into the wall.Cursing Me Caroun Gets up and Throws His LightSaber At me, Jumping Up and Grabing the Lightsaber Zufron Throws Carouns Lightsaber Into The Wall, Saying "Cant Be to Careful Around e,hehehe",Laughing Zufron Walks across the Room Grabs Carouns Arm And puts it back in to the Socket Using His Lightsaber To Reattach It,zufron saying that their sparring was not over Went over to the wall where carouns Lightsaber and pulled it out of the wall and tossed it to Him,Taking their Battle stances they ran at each other, Caroun cast Force Push at me i rolled and and slashed carouns hand off,and jumped back and Force pushed Him Through the door and , said "You need more Training Caron,Meet me again when you are better",Going up to he door he puts his cape and Belt back on and Put his lightsaber away,Going up to caroun He Said His Due And Left To Find Some Jedis Or Troopers,
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Training day Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Training day Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Training day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training day   Training day Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 am

3x story gain and -2 alligement
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm

Training day
Page 1 of 1